WTB: CISCO 15454 GEAR..

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by network buyer, Dec 22, 2010.

  1. WTB: CISCO 15454 GEAR..

    I am buying the below used or new Cisco 15454 equipment. I am also
    buying lots of other Cisco equipment and other makers like Brocade,
    Juniper, IBM, HP, Nortel, Lucent, Foundry and lots more.

    15454 10G-XR

    15454 DS3EC1-48

    15454 CE1000-4

    15454 XC-VXC-10G