  1. gopal.gama

    gopal.gama Guest

    sfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsf

    gopal.gama, May 20, 2008

  2. gopal.gama

    Jtyc Guest

    sfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsf

    No.

    Jtyc, May 20, 2008

  3. gopal.gama

    kpg Guest

    Don't you hay-hay-hay-disslike stut-stutterers?

    kpg, May 20, 2008
  4. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 20, 2008
  5. gopal.gama

    PAJ Guest

    ffsffsffsffsffsffsffsffs

    PAJ, May 20, 2008
  6. gopal.gama

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, May 20, 2008
  7. gopal.gama

    Bill Hileman Guest

    It would seem, then, that you are at odds with Mr. Jtyc.

    I pity you.

    Bill Hileman, May 20, 2008
  8. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008
  9. gopal.gama

    kpg Guest

    Me neither. I'm just trying to make conversation.

    kpg, May 21, 2008
  10. gopal.gama

    Jtyc Guest

    Me neither. I'm just trying to make conversation.

    Oh.

    Jtyc, May 21, 2008
  11. gopal.gama

    Jtyc Guest

    It would seem, then, that you are at odds with Mr. Jtyc.
    Yes.

    Jtyc, May 21, 2008
  12. gopal.gama

    Jtyc Guest

    Well then, in light on this election year I would like to flip-flop my
    Yes.

    Jtyc, May 21, 2008
  13. gopal.gama

    CBIC Guest

    Damn you're long winded today.

    CBIC, May 21, 2008
  14. gopal.gama

    Kline Sphere Guest

    It would seem, then, that you are at odds with Mr. Jtyc.
    i pity the fool who's at odds with Mr Jtyc

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 21, 2008
  15. gopal.gama

    Jtyc Guest

    Damn you're long winded today.

    Indeed.

    Jtyc, May 21, 2008
  16. gopal.gama

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, May 21, 2008
  17. Jtyc is saving oxygen by precisely choosing appropriate wording as to
    not emit additional CO2 gases in hopes of reducing his global footprint
    to help decrease the effects of global warming. Duh.

    Another shot of Baileys anyone?

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008
  18. gopal.gama

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, May 21, 2008
  19. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 22, 2008
  20. gopal.gama

    Jtyc Guest

    Close?

    You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, its that I just don't care.

    Jtyc, May 22, 2008