    This never happened when I used Outlook so any ideas out there?

    Thanks
    Colin

    Colin Grant, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Colin Grant

    Ed Mullen Guest

    You mean his messges to you? Can't be Mozilla on the receiving end.
    The messages would be bounced by the recipient's or the sender's ISP's
    mail server. Is he using Mozilla to send mail?

    Ed Mullen, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Colin Grant

    Colin Grant Guest

    Nope - he's using Outlook and btinternet, I guess it must be BT eh? -
    I'm using btopenworld.
    Tks
    Colin

    Colin Grant, Oct 25, 2003