    others exams..

    What I have to do?

    Ken

    Ken, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Ken

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well i had a similar problem... told prometric person while i was making
    some changes to my exam schedule and they were kind enough to sort it out
    then and there.

    just give them a shout... if they cant help... you will have to write to

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave (D'way)
    http://hdave.blogspot.com

    (I hear what you're saying.. but lets try it my way first)

    Hermit Dave, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Ken,

    What has happened is that you've been assigned a second MCP ID. This happens
    sometimes if you register using a slightly different name or address. Just
    e-mail , give them both numbers and ask them to merge
    the records under one number.

    It may take a couple of weeks, but your exams aren't lost and they'll
    eventually be recorded under the same MCP ID. And, if you have earned a
    credential, it will now be recognized and you'll receive the appropriate
    Welcome Kit.

    --
    Alice Ciccu
    Assessments and Certification Exams

    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."

    Alice Ciccu \(MS\), Oct 26, 2004
  4. Anyone tested preplogic CD in QUE examCram2 by Gunderloy(2003)?

    Any NET errors inside?

    Regards

    Al

    ISBN 0-7897-2898-2 2004