    Being new to the exams, does a wrong answer equal a blank answer or on
    the contrary generate negative points? Or is the quotation system not
    made public?

    Zadkin, Jun 23, 2006

  2. Zadkin

    Cerebrus Guest

    Wrong answer : 0 marks added. No marks deducted.
    Blank answer : The same as Wrong answer.

    Cerebrus, Jun 23, 2006

  3. Zadkin

    Cerebrus, Jun 23, 2006
  4. Zadkin

    Zadkin Guest

    Thanks, no one could confirm at the exam. But when finishing I got a
    warning "Any open question will be set to wrong". I don't know if it was a
    standard warning or that there where open questions.

    Zadkin, Jun 27, 2006
  6. Zadkin

    TBone Guest

    Any disclosure of that information would be a violation of the NDA and
    would only be a guess. Unless a link to an official source is provided, of
    course.

    TBone, Jun 27, 2006
  8. Zadkin

    Cerebrus Guest

    I do recall reading somewhere that there is no negative marking in MCP
    exams, but that was a long time back, and unfortunately, I don't
    remember where it was.

    Cerebrus, Jun 27, 2006