    then create the connection to the point where they would only have to enter a
    name and password.

    Any suggestions as to where to start?

    Guest, Oct 4, 2005

  2. My wi-fi NICs do only WEP not WPA but a quick search of registry for "WEP"
    found it right where it should be. As I don't have any WPA to search for in
    my registry, I cant be 100% accurate but it seems likely that if you get
    your prog to do a registry search for "WPA" and it exists, that is proof. At
    that point, all you need to really know is the registry keys implemented by
    each wi-fi NIC available and how to turn WPA on through that I would think.
    Now when you consider there are lots of NICs about that do wi-fi and more
    coming out all the time, wouldn't it be easier to have the person do their
    own?

    Diamontina Cocktail, Oct 5, 2005