write MS exam for $ 115

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Hussain Saleem, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Hussain Saleem, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Hussain Saleem

    Tim Guest

    I bought a discount voucher from those guys for a CompTIA exam (CDIA+) and
    would also recommend them. MeasureUp wasn't quite ready to go with the
    practice exam that was supposed to be bundled, and someone from
    getcertified4less called me at work within 24 hours and then called again to
    verify it had been resolved.

    Tim, Aug 24, 2003

  3. Hussain Saleem

    Latha Guest

    Hi,
    Since you have taken the exam.can you pls tell us wat the
    exams where like and preparin from which material helped u
    in fetchin the marks? I am preparin for 70-306.Hope your
    exp help me fetch mine.

    Latha

    Latha, Aug 26, 2003