    form? I've searched often on their site and haven't seen any reference
    to it. While I do know that Funk Odyssey Client can be used as a
    supplicant, I prefer to use native support where possible.

    rzwahr, Mar 25, 2005

  2. rzwahr

    rzwahr Guest

    FYI...

    Update for Windows XP (KB893357)
    This update to Windows XP provides support for Wi-Fi Protected Access 2
    (WPA2), which is the latest standards-based wireless security solution
    derived from the IEEE 802.11i standard. It also contains Wireless
    Provisioning Services (WPS) Information Element support, which enables
    improvements in wireless network discoverability.

    rzwahr, Apr 12, 2005

  3. rzwahr

    Bengt Jax Guest

    Bengt Jax, Apr 18, 2005