    entered under User1 apply to him OR do I need him to first log-on through
    the LAN, configure the WPA password for him etc...

    Thanks - Sean

    HelpPls, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Sean,

    The information should be stored per user..

    823731 HOW TO: Remove Cached User Credentials That Are Used for PEAP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=823731

    --

    Hope that helps,
    David Copeland

    Newsgroups:
    SBS v4.x : microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz
    SBS 2000: microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000
    SBS 2003: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs

    David Copeland [MSFT], Aug 20, 2004