    the WLAN and I suspect it's because of the security settings. At present I
    have WPA2 Personal on the PA's and wireless router. Which setting on the
    router and AP's will be compatible with WPA PSK?

    Mike Webb, Feb 12, 2008

  2. Assuming you use XP, Microsoft has hotfix that may fix the problem.

    Many Wireless issues can be fixed by hotfixCase 2: You can receive strong
    wireless signal but not connection. Resolution: Downtown this hotfix:
    Description of the Wireless Client Update for Windows ...
    http://www.chicagotech.net/wireless/wirelesshotfix.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net