    I have tried to use the Intel PROSet software, but each time I turn the
    wireless adaptor on I get the blue screen of death!!

    Any idea?

    Guest, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Guest

    Clark Guest

    There are probably 2 selection windows located where the WEP one is. Try
    the other one.

    Are you using WinXP SP2? As far as Intel, make sure an update the software.

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 25, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I can only see one selection window, with a drop-down box and only WEB is
    listed.

    I have updated to the latest driver and software, still it crashes.

    Your help is appreciated.

    Guest, Jul 25, 2005
  4. What adapter and driver version is this?

    If you navigate to the following property sheet and select the combo-box for
    Network Authentication, is WPA or WPA-PSK listed?

    START > RUN > type "NCPA.CPL" without the quotes and press the "Enter" key
    The network connection folder will open
    Right-Click and select properties on your wireless adapter
    Select the Wireless Networks tab at the top
    Click "Add"
    Select the combo-box for Network Authentication

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], Jul 25, 2005