    WEP everything goes fine.

    Has anyone seen this before? or any hints for solving the problem?

    thanks in advance

    Navid, May 7, 2005

  2. I would ensure that you have the latest firmware on your router and the
    latest card drivers for you wireless card. This sounds like a hardware
    issue.

    --
    Jeff Baziuk
    Microsoft Corporation

    and confers no rights.

    Jeff Baziuk [MSFT], May 10, 2005

  3. Is the target network secured with WPA or WPA-PSK?

    Are you using the Microsoft Wireless client to manage the profile?

    What operating system version is this? XP SP2?

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], May 12, 2005