    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thank you
    Scott Friedman

    Scott J. Friedman, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Scott J. Friedman

    Clark Guest

    I'm just guessing here, but I assume if it is in the registry, it is
    encrypted so you can't find it. You could possibly delete the profile
    (which it may not let you), or you could enter another phrase that would not
    work.

    You could MAC filtering to keep a certain computer out, or block an address
    or maybe user.

    Clark

    Clark, Aug 2, 2005

  3. Scott J. Friedman

    Guest Guest

    Are they using pure Windows or some 3rd party wireless software for WPA?
    For Windows, the registry key is well known.
    However if you delete it, when the clients need to get on the network you'll
    have to configure them again.

    --PA

    Guest, Aug 2, 2005
  4. "Well known" ?

    Can you point me in a direction where it might be?

    Thanks
    Scott

    Scott J. Friedman, Aug 4, 2005
  5. Scott J. Friedman