    fine for another minute or two and then . . . well you get the idea.

    Does anyone have any idea what's going on? I'll take any help I can get.
    Thanks.

    123AB, Nov 28, 2005

  2. 123AB

    Ryan Younger Guest

    This could be caused by a number of factors. Starting at the top, have you
    ruled out interference? I'd recommend downloading Netstumbler and
    enumerating what channel's neighbouring wireless access points are using:

    http://www.netstumbler.com/

    If this is not the issue then one workaround you could try is to make the
    Key Renewal period very short. Or , alternatively, try the following
    registry edit which is downloadable at my blog (click 'Registry Files' under
    'Wireless Tweaks' on the front page):

    http://spaces.msn.com/members/wirelessnetworking/

    --
    All the best,