    Edition SP2. Can someone advise me where I can download the WPA driver.

    Thanks,

    Ray

    Ray, Jun 26, 2005

  2. Ray

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Ray

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    9
    Ian, Nov 25, 2007
  4. Ray

    vrmagoombus

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    God Bless You All- after i decided to go comcast phone too (which meant they had to set me up with a new router/modem)....my vaio would not longer get online. i tried to get them to tell me how to get my vaio notebook online and their response was to try to sell me their advice package for 4.95$ a month. With your help i have finally gotten it done for free and I'm going to change my internet and phone provider - those chumps. Actually there is another carrier in my city that is cheaper. Can't thank you enough. Again, God Bless you for helping others.
    :D

    vrmagoombus, Jan 30, 2012