    Could you please provide me with the correct KB # or link to the download to
    install WPA for Windows XP SP2?

    Thank you.

    bsbm525, Nov 22, 2005

  2. Doug Sherman [MVP], Nov 22, 2005

  3. bsbm525

    bsbm525 Guest

    If it is already installed is it under:

    PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMUNICATIONS - WIRELESS NETWORK SETUP WIZARD?

    Thank you.

    bsbm525, Nov 22, 2005
  4. bsbm525

    Ryan Younger Guest

    Ryan Younger, Nov 22, 2005
  5. bsbm525

    John and Pat Guest

    There is an update that you may be referring to that can be downloaded for
    WPA support in SP2. The KB article is..

    KB893357

    Regards,
    John O.

    John and Pat, Nov 22, 2005
  6. bsbm525

    WEN Guest

    And don't forget, depending on the make/age/configuration of your
    wireless network card, you *may* also have to update your card's
    driver/other software to achieve WPA/WPA2 capability.

    WEN, Nov 23, 2005