  1. Only 8 new posts for a Friday. I hope this doesn't mean that Windows XP x64
    is on the way out.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 24, 2005

  2. 'Dre must be on holiday...

    Johann Gamblepudding, Sep 24, 2005

  3. No, we're still here. A quiet day in many ways, though.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  4. BTW, next week will definitely be quieter here. Several of us will be
    offline much of the week at a conference in Redmond. Not so much offline, as
    limited. I, for one, have three different events I'm going to, some of them
    overlapping. It won't leave time for any newsgroup activity until late at
    night.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  5. I pray that you get well soon Andre. Take care of yourself, and drink lots
    of warm fluids.

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 24, 2005
  6. LOL. :eek:)

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 24, 2005
  7. Have fun at the conference. :>)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 24, 2005
  8. Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2005
  9. I'm sure it is on it's way out. The OS was never meant to be other than an
    interim stopgap until TOSFKAL (The Operating System Formerly Known As
    Longhorn) was released. Now that TOSFKAL is in beta test and several illegal
    versions have floated around the internet folks are turning their attention
    in that direction. I expect you'll see fewer and fewer posts as the months
    go by until the newsgroup dies a natural death.

    You might have noticed there aren't a lot of posts in the Windows 3.x groups?
    <G>

    David R. Norton MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  10. Get well and STOP COUGHING ON MY MONITOR! <g>

    David R. Norton MVP, Sep 24, 2005

  11. LOL. No, I didn't even know there were any 3.x groups. :eek:)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Sep 24, 2005
  12. Andre Da Costa, Sep 24, 2005
  13. Yeah, I usually hate such things, but this one is special.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  14. Do you mind! We're trying to keep the infections down here. ;)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 24, 2005
  15. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 24, 2005
  16. Wayne Wastier

    Jean Cyr Guest

    Trying to keep the infections down? You've got to be kidding! This is Windows after all :)

    Jean Cyr, Sep 25, 2005