    philo Guest

  2. philo

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Dec 17, 2010

  3. philo

    philo Guest

    I don't know but mmany people would have tried to keep it I think...
    AFAIK the recipient did nothing illegal

    philo, Dec 17, 2010
  4. philo

    NotMe Guest

    In most jurisdictions receipt of stolen property is treated the same as
    stealing the property in the first case. I did know is no defense unless
    you freely return the property.

    NotMe, Dec 17, 2010
  5. philo

    joevan Guest

    Her dead husband did. She was being a good person and did not need the
    7.2 billion. She has more than enough to keep her in good repair for
    the rest of her life.
    I wonder if her husband had lived would it have been so easy?

    joevan, Dec 17, 2010
  6. philo

    philo Guest

    I don't know

    neither do I know if I would have been that honest

    philo, Dec 17, 2010
  7. philo

    philo Guest

    Well anyway she did the right thing

    philo, Dec 17, 2010
  8. philo

    Meat Plow Guest

    I didn't say the recipient did anything illegal. That wasn't the point of
    my reply. I don't find generosity a factor in the receiver of stolen
    goods returning the goods, it's just the moral thing to do right?

    Meat Plow, Dec 17, 2010
  9. philo

    Mike Yetto Guest

    It's less generous when you return half the money ripped off.

    Mike "and take 2-3 years to do it" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Dec 18, 2010
  10. philo

    NotMe Guest

    Right and wise. A world view that is seriously lacking these days.

    NotMe, Dec 18, 2010