wow, big machine.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 29, 2005.

  1. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    thing Guest

    thing, May 29, 2005

  2. Matthew Poole, May 30, 2005
  3. Hi there,

    That'll do me! POVray and Cinelerra will blaze with a beast like that!

    --
    Kind regards,

    Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.

    Chris Wilkinson, May 31, 2005
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Mutlley Guest

    32 Gig hard disk and 128Gig RAM. That's lots of RAM.. Should go
    quick..:)

    Mutlley, May 31, 2005
  5. mmmm ram drives would be nice.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 31, 2005
  6. Hi there,
    Hell yes! Just not sure why such a small disk suffices, unless its only
    the boot disk...

    Chris Wilkinson, May 31, 2005
  7. I used to think a 4MB RAM disk on my 16MB Atari Falcon was huge, and
    files written to that disk got there instantly. The mind boggles what
    fun could be had, with say a 64GB RAM disk? :)

    Chris Wilkinson, May 31, 2005