wot 2 do???

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by warpwon, Feb 27, 2008.

  1. warp won, i had good time with u in libry today, now me no y yer mouth be
    shaped like donut :) we be mcse w/o going 2 university.

    Boa Bang Tong, Mar 1, 2008

  2. warpwon

    kpg* Guest

    I was trying to spell: Y M C A

    That's the kind of information you should keep to yourself.

    kpg*, Mar 3, 2008

  3. warpwon

    kpg* Guest

    YAWN

    kpg*, Mar 3, 2008
  4. warpwon

    Neil Guest

    NTTAWWT

    Neil, Mar 3, 2008
  5. warpwon

    JaR Guest

    ****GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!***

    JaR, Mar 3, 2008
  6. warpwon

    Jtyc Guest

    my partner warp won not liar. he do not cheat braindump as we study

    I see...

    Right then, tally ho!

    Jtyc, Mar 3, 2008
  7. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    u not Boa Bang Tong. i ask him he say no. u not real.

    warpwon, Mar 4, 2008
  8. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    library closed on sunday. u cant do mcse on windows 2008 it is not
    real i no more now

    warpwon, Mar 4, 2008
  9. warpwon

    Jtyc Guest

    library closed on sunday. u cant do mcse on windows 2008 it is not
    But the Internet is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are things
    you can do to start preparing for the 2008 tests though.

    Jtyc, Mar 4, 2008
  10. warpwon

    JaR Guest

    Whoa!

    A sock impersonating a sock.

    This is too strange. I'm going to go back to bed.

    JaR, Mar 4, 2008
  11. warpwon

    catwalker63 Guest

    I feel pretty!