    Neil Guest

    did you hear say in :
    uh, no she isn't

    Neil, Feb 28, 2008

  2. warpwon

    Bill Hileman Guest

    I feel happy.

    Bill Hileman, Feb 28, 2008

  3. warpwon

    LRM Guest

    LRM, Feb 28, 2008
  4. warpwon

    LRM Guest

    You know [email protected] right!

    LRM, Feb 28, 2008
  5. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    u guys r crazy! Warp Won come here to learn, Warp One stay in library
    me thinks!

    warpwon, Feb 28, 2008
  6. warpwon

    LRM Guest

    Good luck with that

    LRM, Feb 28, 2008
  7. warpwon

    JaR Guest

    Nope, couldn't have been. Nigerian currency would be TWO DOLLARS AND
    FIFTY CENTS!

    Any fewl knows that.

    JaR, Feb 28, 2008
  8. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    thanx you good man not like rest these silly ppl! Boa Bang Tong join
    me today in library so good study day ahead!

    warpwon, Feb 29, 2008
  9. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    y?

    warpwon, Feb 29, 2008
  10. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    yes i do internet stuff there 2 for free!!!

    warpwon, Feb 29, 2008
  11. warpwon

    Chris Lobban Guest

    Nigerian currency has dollars and cents? I thought Nigerian's only dealt
    in sums of at least 10 million dollars. At least, that's the impression
    I've always gotten, just from the sheer number of unclaimed
    multi-million dollar estates that I've been offered a piece of...

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Feb 29, 2008
  12. warpwon

    Bill Hileman Guest

    y ask y?

    better 2 b happy than mad

    Bill Hileman, Feb 29, 2008
  13. warpwon

    JaR Guest

    z?

    JaR, Feb 29, 2008
  14. warpwon

    JaR Guest

    Ainchoo just the froup Pollyanna.

    JaR, Feb 29, 2008
  15. warpwon

    JaR Guest

    I stands corrected.

    JaR, Feb 29, 2008
  16. M

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 29, 2008
  17. Dustin Harper, Feb 29, 2008
  18. warpwon

    Jtyc Guest

    If'n you ain't the granddaddy of all liars!

    Jtyc, Mar 1, 2008
  19. Great. You broke the chain. I was trying to spell: Y M C A

    <all alone in my sick little world>

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 1, 2008
  20. my partner warp won not liar. he do not cheat braindump as we study togethr
    in kornr at library. please retrakt yer statement callin' mr warp won liar.
    me and warp to (well i call him warp to cuz i be his friend but hiz name to
    u is warp won.

    me and warp won want to eat sausage, but r short on funds, anybody want to
    donate so we can eat . we also like tubestake.

    Boa Bang Tong, Mar 1, 2008