  1. warpwon

    kpg* Guest

    nibble.

    kpg*, Feb 27, 2008

  2. But the bait was one of those flashy wigglers, how could I resist?

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 27, 2008

    Plus you can anonymously surf pron there!

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 27, 2008
  4. Really?

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 27, 2008
  5. warpwon

    Neil Guest

    did you hear say in

    YOU ARE ROWDY, and I claim my two fifty

    Neil, Feb 27, 2008
  6. Time to go visit your local lieberry!

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 27, 2008
  7. warpwon

    JaR Guest

    Nah, it's con. Note the lack of capitalization.

    *snatches the two-fiddy from Neil's stunned grasp*

    JaR, Feb 27, 2008
  8. warpwon

    LRM Guest

    Um, what?--your pigeon Chinese sucks dude. But would you mind passing the
    egg rolls?

    LRM, Feb 28, 2008
  9. warpwon

    JaR Guest

    That's FRIED RICE, you PLICK!

    JaR, Feb 28, 2008
  10. I love egg rolls. Btw, are there really eggs in there?

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 28, 2008
  11. warpwon

    PAJ Guest

    PAJ, Feb 28, 2008
  12. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    ????

    warpwon, Feb 28, 2008
  13. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    warpwon, Feb 28, 2008
  14. warpwon

    kpg* Guest

    kpg*, Feb 28, 2008
  15. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    u ppl make no sense! r u all mad!!!

    warpwon, Feb 28, 2008
  16. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    u funny man ;-)

    warpwon, Feb 28, 2008
  17. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    warpwon, Feb 28, 2008
  18. warpwon

    CBIC Guest

    Damb, the little freak is trying to start a h0ly [email protected] in here.

    CBIC, Feb 28, 2008
  19. warpwon

    PAJ Guest

    No and you are slipping up. Capitalization huh!

    PAJ, Feb 28, 2008
  20. warpwon

    Neil Guest

    They were nigera dollars anyway...