    sitting exam date and which universities do i attend?

    you reply soon i hope

    Warp Won

    warpwon, Feb 27, 2008

  2. warpwon

    David Guest

    David, Feb 27, 2008

  3. warpwon

    CBIC Guest

    This has to be Rowdy.

    CBIC, Feb 27, 2008
  4. warpwon

    Bill Hileman Guest

    The scary thought is that it might not be.

    Bill Hileman, Feb 27, 2008
  5. warpwon

    Neil Guest

    I was thinking it might be Con

    Neil, Feb 27, 2008
  6. warpwon

    PAJ Guest

    solly, no nothing bout usa.
    pweeeeez cum Uk and go to 'Too Ting uni'.
    Vely gud.

    PAJ, Feb 27, 2008
  7. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    ???

    warpwon, Feb 27, 2008
  8. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    u not nice man

    warpwon, Feb 27, 2008
  9. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    warpwon, Feb 27, 2008
  10. warpwon

    CBIC Guest

    That was my second guess.

    CBIC, Feb 27, 2008
  11. warpwon

    PAJ Guest

    Ting Tong no man. Ting Tong ladyboy.

    PAJ, Feb 27, 2008
  12. warpwon

    Bill Hileman Guest

    <shudder>

    Bill Hileman, Feb 27, 2008
  13. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    u r silly little man and u smell funny hee,hee,hee bad man no help u r

    warpwon, Feb 27, 2008
  14. warpwon

    kpg* Guest

    wrote in

    Would you say he stinks?

    kpg*, Feb 27, 2008
  15. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    he not nice man 2 me and no help he bad

    warpwon, Feb 27, 2008
  16. warpwon

    PAJ Guest

    Ting Tong only twy to pleaze u. pweeeeez giv Ting Tong nuvver chance.
    pweeeeez!!

    PAJ, Feb 27, 2008
  17. warpwon

    CBIC Guest

    And would you suggest he shut up? Also, please let us know if there was any
    kicking involved with, oh I don't know, a household pet that may now require
    a medical procedure.

    CBIC, Feb 27, 2008
  18. warpwon

    PAJ Guest

    You can be as suggestive as you want. It will not get you anywhere.

    PAJ, Feb 27, 2008
    Did you even go to that link?

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 27, 2008
  20. warpwon

    warpwon Guest

    u ppl r crazy! i go back to library to study more. it has lots of
    books and big windows 2

    warpwon, Feb 27, 2008