Worst Two DVD Movies Recently Seen

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by sandy, Dec 19, 2004.

  1. sandy

    sandy Guest

    Raising Helen - Based on what I had read after it's theatrical release
    I knew going in this was going to be awful but God Bless her KH is
    still cute as a button so a library check out was well worth my time
    and effort or so I thought. It was truthfully unwatchable. I have seen
    student directed films that have more direction then the effort that
    Gary Marshall put into this snorer. I counted no less then half a dozen
    musical montages that were in place of story. This movie easily cracked
    my top 10 worst of the year list.

    Stepford Wives

    I knew as well that this one was s stinker but I happen to think that
    when all is said and done Miss Kidman will be thought of as one of our
    most accomplished actors and was definitely worth a free library check
    out. Well I got only through the first half hour or so and other then
    Miss Kidman;s early droll sense of delivery this movie was almost as
    unwatchable as Raising Helen. I can not imagine it getting any better
    and unless under duress I more then likely will not come back to it
    unless convinced otherwise.

    sandy, Dec 19, 2004