    adaware and spysweeper and when I remove everything that shows up it just
    loads up again next time I start the comp. How can I get rid of them
    permanentely? thanks for your help.

    Dog, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Dog

    Rv! Guest

    "Dog" <> wrote in message news:JqUKd.17708$...
    > Is there a program that gets rid of spyware and keeps it away. I use spybot
    > adaware and spysweeper and when I remove everything that shows up it just
    > loads up again next time I start the comp. How can I get rid of them
    > permanentely? thanks for your help.

    Switch off XP's System Restoreand it will probably not come back again.

    Rv!

    Rv!, Jan 30, 2005

  3. Dog

    Mark Mandell Guest

    "Dog" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a program that gets rid of spyware and keeps it away. I use
    > spybot
    > adaware and spysweeper and when I remove everything that shows up it just
    > loads up again next time I start the comp. How can I get rid of them
    > permanentely? thanks for your help.

    If you locate them in the Registry you could delete it there. Click on
    Edit(at the top), then type the name in "find."

    Mark Mandell, Jan 30, 2005
  4. Dog

    Dog Guest

    Dog, Jun 8, 2005
  5. Dog

    Dog Guest

    I have same problem and switched off the sys restore and they all came back
    within minutes. I would like to know what to look for in the registry to get
    rid of this problem.

    Dog, Jun 8, 2005
  6. Dog

    Kenty Guest

    "Dog" <> wrote in message
    >I have same problem and switched off the sys restore and they all came back
    > within minutes. I would like to know what to look for in the registry to
    > get
    > rid of this problem.
    > "Rv!" <> wrote in message

    boot into safe mode and run them with restore off..get into safe mode by
    hitting F8 key on reboot or by using Msconfig

    Kenty, Jun 8, 2005
  7. What's in a Name?, Jun 9, 2005