Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by code_wrong, May 15, 2004.

  1. code_wrong

    code_wrong Guest

    Virus identified by AVG: worm/Spybot.17.T
    Hi,
    I open up my recycle bin (XP home) and AVG alerted about
    this worm.

    Question1
    Anyone heard of it?

    I had just updated to the latest AV definitions earlier today.
    On scanning the system the worm is found in
    C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-3685698554-2501949535-3646181656-1006\DC248.SCR
    and it is now healed.

    Question 2
    Why can I not get access to this folder?
    When I try .. I get the 'page cannot be found' message
    which is confusing me , 'cause I am using the address
    bar in windows explorer ..I'm not looking for a web page
    I am looking for a folder

    cheers
    cw

    code_wrong, May 15, 2004