    Luckily I shot a lot of landscapes with easy to replace sky.

    Eric Miller
    www.dyesscreek.com

    Eric Miller, Jun 5, 2007

  2. Eric Miller

    Pat Guest

    Sure it isn't a UFO???

    Pat, Jun 5, 2007

  3. Eric Miller

    DD-Diver Guest

    Never seen a flying snake before?

    DD-Diver, Jun 5, 2007
  4. Eric Miller

    Ben Miller Guest

    Don't sell yourself short, Judge, the ones on screen left are no
    slouches, either! ;) You're right, I clicked the link before I
    finished reading and thought it looked like a metal shaving.

    Ben Miller, Jun 5, 2007
  5. I agree with DD-Diver, it's a flying snake. Don't see so many of them
    nowadays, but there you are.
    Flying snakes are very, very clever that way. They do it all the time.

    Neil

    Neil Harrington, Jun 5, 2007
  6. Eric Miller

    Haydon Guest