World's largest digital camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Gautam Majumdar, Sep 5, 2007.

  1. Gautam Majumdar, Sep 5, 2007

  2. David J Taylor, Sep 5, 2007

  3. Gautam Majumdar

    Ron Hunter Guest

    I don't think I want to download the whole image.... And if I did, I
    couldn't display it. This is useful, how?

    Ron Hunter, Sep 5, 2007
  4. Ron,

    They provide software allowing you to fly around the composite image
    examining areas which interest you in full detail. See:

    http://triton.tpd.tno.nl/gigazoom/Delft2.htm

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Sep 5, 2007
  5. Gautam Majumdar

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Nice, any chance of picking up one of these on ebay.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Sep 5, 2007
  6. Nikon D1X (IIRC) and a few bits and pieces....

    David

    David J Taylor, Sep 5, 2007