World Ice Speed Record - Fastest Car on Ice 321 km/h

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by dbarbie11@gmail.com, Jan 28, 2008.

  1. Guest

  2. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:50:29 -0800 (PST), Without Any
    Hesitation Or Thinking Twice, Stumbled Over To
    The Keyboard And wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    News Group:

    > http://raceit.blogspot.com/2008/01/world-ice-speed-record-fastest-car-on.html
    > Oulu, Finland -- A Bentley Continental GT, driven by four-times World
    > Rally Champion Juha Kankkunen, smashed the world ice speed record,
    > reaching an average speed of 321.65km/h on frozen sea off the coast of
    > Finland, track ploughed on the ice of the Gulf of Bothnia next to the
    > city of Oulu.

    Beautiful automobile, thank you for sharing.

    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Jan 28, 2008

  3. Shel-hed Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:04:52 -0600, Old Gringo <> wrote:

    >Beautiful automobile, thank you for sharing.

    You went to a blogspot site? :p

    Shel-hed, Jan 28, 2008
  4. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:22:06 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Shel-hed Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:04:52 -0600, Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >

    >>Beautiful automobile, thank you for sharing.

    > You went to a blogspot site? :p

    I watched the video <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    1/28/2008 8:33:05 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Jan 29, 2008
  5. nobody > Guest

    Shel-hed wrote:
    > On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:04:52 -0600, Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >
    >> Beautiful automobile, thank you for sharing.

    > You went to a blogspot site? :p

    At least it wasn't a shoe site.......

    nobody >, Jan 29, 2008
  6. Shel-hed Guest

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:33:44 -0600, Old Gringo <> wrote:

    >> You went to a blogspot site? :p

    >I watched the video <g>

    The first thing I do is search youtube.

    Well.., there it is!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCXkaR_6BS4

    I try and train my email favs to do this, but it's a tough slog. :-/

    Shel-hed, Jan 29, 2008
  7. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Tue, 29 Jan 2008 05:14:28 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Shel-hed Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:33:44 -0600, Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >

    >>> You went to a blogspot site? :p

    >>I watched the video <g>

    > The first thing I do is search youtube.
    >
    > Well.., there it is!
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCXkaR_6BS4
    >
    > I try and train my email favs to do this, but it's a tough slog. :-/

    Good Luck
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    1/29/2008 7:43:31 AM CST

    Old Gringo, Jan 29, 2008
  8. Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:15:13 -0800, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, nobody > Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Shel-hed wrote:
    >> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:04:52 -0600, Old Gringo <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Beautiful automobile, thank you for sharing.

    >> You went to a blogspot site? :p
    >>

    > At least it wasn't a shoe site.......

    :)
    --