    see the internet. I have not tweaked the firewall settings oin the laptop,
    but I must have something goofed up.

    Help, please!

    Guest, Oct 30, 2004

  2. Guest

    mikeBNF Guest

    usual problem with sp2, does the wireless in, mostly down to incorrect
    drivers or un signed drivers, check the makers website for the card.
    also, ditch windows (xp) firewall, it does not protect against outgoing
    'call home' or mailer virus, use za free or WHY.

    mike

    mikeBNF, Oct 30, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, Mike. I did go to HP and download the latest drivers for my 9010, but
    no help. Any other ideas? And thanks for the advise on the firewall.

    Guest, Oct 30, 2004
  4. Guest

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Oct 30, 2004