    black - All settings are to print in color - Doesn't the spreadsheet allow
    for this option -
    Thanks for any help.

    Guest, May 23, 2006

  2. Guest

    Kurt Guest

    It's been years since I've used Works, but I'm certain I could always print
    in color. Make sure you have the correct printer driver and that you don't
    hafe an option selected like "print grayscale" or something.

    ....kurt

    Kurt, May 23, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Have tried all of that - am trying to print only 1 line in red - the printer
    prints all other programs in color - nothing is set for grey scale -
    Thanks

    Guest, May 24, 2006