Works in IE but not in firefox (not sure if syntax is correct)

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by chrisgibson, Aug 26, 2006.

  1. chrisgibson

    chrisgibson

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Okay this code works in IE but once it tries on firefox the back ground image will not show up. The everything else works fine except the back ground. Can someone help me with this because my knowledge of html and style sheets is limited. Here is the code:
    <HEAD>
    <STYLE type="text/css">
    body {color: #FFFFFF; background-image: url(pics\suncloudtr.jpg)}
    body {font-family : "Arial"; font-size : 12px}
    A:link {color:#FFFFFF}
    A:visited {COLOR:#FFFFFF}
    </STYLE>
    </HEAD>