    Anybody know how to make my Works Calendar Reminders pop up on
    startup? If I open Microsoft Works they'll come up, but not on
    startup.

    ivy, Feb 15, 2004

  2. ivy

    me Guest

    me, Feb 16, 2004

  3. ivy

    Bob B Guest

    Go to 'run' type ....Msconfig then ok.. and in the startup section tick
    microsoft calander reminders BB

    Bob B, Feb 16, 2004
  4. ivy

    ivy Guest

    Thanks Bob B. Your suggestion should have worked. However, I finally
    figured out that my Microsoft Works program had somehow gotten screwed
    up. It didn't even show on the "all programs" listing. So I
    reinstalled it and everything, including the calendar reminders work
    fine now.On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:31:55 -0000, "Bob B"

    ivy, Feb 17, 2004