    distinction?

    Thanks,
    Jonny

    Jon Anderson, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Jon Anderson

    kpg Guest

    So long as your being creative, you'd do better putting
    working toward MBA.

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Jon Anderson

    Andy Foster Guest

    Ask your McManager

    Andy Foster, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Jon Anderson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you can expect to earn a good laugh.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Jon Anderson

    JaR Guest

    kpg opined, On 4/20/04 3:00 PM:
    By golly, what a great idea! I think I'll put 'working toward Doctor of
    Neurosurgery' on mine. Think I'll be able to get a job as a brain surgeon?

    Where can I get the free braindumps?

    Do I need to set up a home lab? [1]

    How much do brain surgeons expect to make, anyway?

    What's the minimum passing score on the brain surgeon exam?

    Do they give ya a snazzy lapel pin?

    How many tests do I have to take the be a brain surgeon?

    If I take all the brain surgeon exams, does that make me a rocket
    scientist, too?

    How long before I get my brain surgeon certification once I've taken all
    the exams?

    Do I have to take ALL the exams to be a brain surgeon?

    Do I need any experience to get a job as a brain surgeon, or is the cert
    enough?

    Where does one look for a job as a brain surgeon?

    If I fail a brain surgeon exam, can I re-take it for free?

    How many questions are on the brain surgeon exam?

    If I take the brain surgeon exam and fail it, can I still operate on
    peoples brains.

    Well how about their feet? Can I operate on their feet?

    JaR
    Thug M.D.

    [1] I predict a shortage of cats in the neighborhood.

    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  6. Jon Anderson

    Kat Guest

    Hey Jon! He's lying. I put that on my resume, and almost every place I
    applied to called back. With all the competition, you can specify your
    desired wage. I'd recommend aiming for 6 figures, to start. After you
    start working towards your CCNA and CCSP, you can go higher.

    Kat, Apr 20, 2004
  7. Jon Anderson

    kpg Guest

    Look, pick a career.

    Its either Brain Scientist, or Rocket Surgeon.

    Get it right.

    kpg, Apr 21, 2004
  8. Jon Anderson

    kpg Guest

    Do those 6 figures include the decimal place and the cents?

    Just wondering...

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 21, 2004
  9. Jon Anderson

    JaR Guest

    kpg opined, On 4/20/04 4:17 PM:
    Only if you're talking annualy.

    JaR, Apr 21, 2004
  10. Jon Anderson

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    It includes not only the cents, but the decimal itself. As well as the
    comma, but only the lucky people get a comma!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 21, 2004
  11. Jon Anderson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you people should be ashamed of yourselves - making fun of the "working
    toward my MCSE" crowd. shame shame shame on you.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  12. Jon Anderson

    Guest Guest

    Sounds like you performed nuerosurgery on yourself.

    Guest, Apr 21, 2004
  13. Jon Anderson

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, Newsgroup Einstein.

    Guest, Apr 21, 2004
  14. Jon Anderson

    Guest Guest

    You can become an MCNGP, however you will have to have a
    labotomy to meet basic entry crtiteria.

    Guest, Apr 21, 2004
  15. Jon Anderson

    molsonexpert Guest

    Or talking anally...

    molsonexpert, Apr 21, 2004
  16. Jon Anderson

    Consultant Guest

    you criticize everyone in this group, but i have yet to see you post
    anything remotely helpful.

    Consultant, Apr 21, 2004
  17. Jon Anderson

    Brian Guest

    Seriously, if you put that there's a chance that your resume will come up
    when the HR person searches the database for MCSE. If your other
    qualifications stand out, perhaps they'll still call you. Of course if they
    hire you, expect that finishing your MCSE really soon would be one of the
    qualifications of your continued employment.

    Brian, Apr 21, 2004
  18. Jon Anderson

    Guest Guest

    17 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004