    wireless, but the clients cannot access the Dell. It is just the DEll icon in
    the Mshome window than denied the access. I even CAN access the Dell computer
    thru the run command from the clients. How can I fix this?

    Guest, Jul 17, 2005

  2. Guest

    Andrew C Guest

    Hi,

    I also have the same problem with two of my computers on my network. they
    can all see eachother but they cant access eachother and i also get the same
    message. I am also wondering how to fix this.

    Andrew C, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Guest

    Clark Guest

    OK, I don't know but---

    Have you tried searching for the computer from the search results window?

    Do you have something shared on the DELL?

    Does the DELL or the clients, or the router have a firewall that might be
    blocking it?

    If you can ping it, does pinging work with the IP address and the name?

    This is only one of many sites about problems:

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/troubleshoot/tcp-ip-details.htm

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 18, 2005