    desktop 2; no success.

    I am assuming that the problem is with desktop 2 since it is an access issue?

    PLEASE HELP!

    sldortu, May 15, 2008

  2. It could be the permission issue. Have you tried to create the same username
    on both computers? Or this troubleshooting may help.
    Access issues
    "computername is not accessible. No permission to access the
    resources" ... Message: "....is not accessible. You may not have permission
    to use this network ...
    www.chicagotech.net/accesserrors.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE