Work Duration

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by sunil chandra, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Do anybodyfound that .NET job duration can be actullay much shorter compared
    to Java contacts . (Unless you are in the MS Patch testing Team)

    sunil chandra, Aug 22, 2003

  2. sunil chandra

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Do anybodyfound that .NET job duration can be actullay much shorter compared
    Depends on the contractor's role and the scale of project.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 27, 2003

  3. sunil chandra

    Jamie Guest

    I have noticed that a higher perecentage of .Net jobs on Jobserve are
    contracts and not permanent.

    This may be an overall trend in the industry at the moment though,
    with companies not wanting to commit to full time jobs

    Jamie, Aug 28, 2003