    caused an error in WSWRD832.CNV". I tried changing the doc to a rtf
    according to Microsoft Knowledge base but still doens't open. I'm thinking
    that ME will have to re-installed (clean install), any thoughts?

    striker, Feb 26, 2004

  2. striker

    DC Guest

    You are going to do a clean install over a Wordpad error?! Okay.

    DC, Feb 26, 2004

  3. striker

    Harrison Guest

    Is it a Word doc or a Wordpad doc?
    Try reinstalling Wordpad before you go blowing away the entire OS.
    It's in the Windows Components section of Add/Remove Programs.

    Harrison, Feb 26, 2004
  4. striker

    striker Guest

    Thank you I will try that.