    I tried printing to file, and then printing that file - no go. In
    all cases I can see the merged data in the letters.

    Any suggestions?

    Luke O'Malley, Aug 12, 2004

  2. I forgot to mention that when i start the merge process i receive a
    msg: 'Word cannot start converter mswrd632.wpc.

    All other documents print fine.

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Luke O'Malley

    SgtMinor Guest

    What OS? When you print to file what happens? Does 'no go' mean that
    the file is empty?

    SgtMinor, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Thank you for replying. The operating system is XP Pro. I found
    that the file was missing. I copied it from my laptop and it
    resolved most of the problems. The rest i cleared up by not
    selecting the default printer!!! It seems I have the same printer
    installed twice. The non-default printer works . . . figure that!

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Luke O'Malley

    SgtMinor Guest

    Great! Good to see you have it resolved. As for that printer issue,
    hey, it's Windows! Nobody knows.

    SgtMinor, Aug 13, 2004