    does any body out there know any good tutorials for practicing to take the
    "microsoft office user certification".The certification that you get for
    "microsoft word", preferably something from the web

    Gustavo, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Gustavo

    Steffi Guest

    I know a very good book but I purchased it for MS Office 97. It is
    from new riders for MOUS. It is the best book for this certification.

    Steffi S.

    Steffi, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Gustavo

    Gary - US Guest

    <gag>
    <blows water out of nose laughing>

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Gustavo

    Kendal Emery Guest

    BTW, it is not MOUS anymore, but rather MOS. MS got tired of the mousey
    comments they got from offering people a MOUS certificate.

    To the other question, I have a friend who just took these, mainly because
    he is teaching the courses, and said it was nice taking a test he didn't
    have to think at all to pass.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 1, 2003
  5. Gustavo

    raventec Guest

    My local university made all of their postgraduate IT skills tutors take
    Word and Excel XP core exams - every single one of them failed.
    An award-winning skills teacher at a local community college has also
    failed Word expert five times!

    Its more about knowing how to pass the exam rather than how you use the
    package in practice in my opinion.

    Most of the questions I got in Excel Expert concerned features I rarley
    if ever use. Actually passing this exam left me a little hollow -
    Expert in things I'm not going to use?

    raventec, Aug 15, 2003
  6. Gustavo

    Daniel Guest

    haha...i feel it too.
    i also took the word xp expert exam 3 times to pass, excel xp expert took 2
    times to pass.

    Daniel, Aug 15, 2003