    (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922849) to no avail.

    Is this a bug? Is there anyway round this??

    Any help appreciated.

    Sandy Nuts, May 3, 2007

  2. Sandy Nuts

    Mike Easter Guest

    "If you trust the document that you want to open, you can move the
    document to a trusted location. This will override the policies."

    Mike Easter, May 3, 2007

  3. Sandy Nuts

    why? Guest

    Hasn't this been mentioned before, both www.google.com (yes I saw the
    next line) and 24HSHD
    Being the administrator, so what. How many registry keys are set by
    software, system policy etc?
    The keys you are setting are being reset?

    Odd they usually work.
    Have you looked at compatability mode?

    Converting the file format.

    MSDN blogs / Word
    http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_office_word/default.aspx

    http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_office_word/archive/tags/compatibility/default.aspx
    RTM Compatibility Pack Released
    Compatibility in Word 2007 – Part IV

    MS MVP sites.
    For Word
    http://word.mvps.org/index.html

    OpenOffice.

    MS Office newsgroups, via Google groups, the MS newsserver or browser.
    Me

    why?, May 3, 2007