    like things are OK. Then I'll click on the down button next to the font
    lists in order to change fonts, and Word 2003 will lock up. All other
    programs are fine. Any idea how I can repair this?

    Joe Hill, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Joe Hill

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you tried reinstalling Word/Office? Also, have you
    checked that you don't have too many fonts installed, and
    that your fonts folder is behaving properly -- TweakUI has
    a feature to fix a faulty fonts folder.

    °Mike°, Jan 25, 2004

  3. My dad had this problem with Word 2000. I tried Tweak, in addition to
    numerous font repair programs. Nothing worked. What did work was changing
    the size of a certain font, Haettenschweiler, in his desktop theme. I
    found this by accident and am not sure what symbiotic tie it had with
    Word, as I never could find this tie with Google. If anyone has a clue,
    please don't hesitate to enlighten me....;o)

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 25, 2004