    Sub standard amateurish tosh.

    Why not?

    No-one seems to have an answer.

    The One, Apr 23, 2005

  2. The One

    mike555 Guest

    =====A bit more info would be nice, what operating system? XP? but I'm
    guessing you click on the Firefox icon and it doesn't open.......
    that's a conflict with your profile, probably a ext. , try starting it
    in safe mode , you know clicking start, programs,mozilla firefox safe
    start....... if you don't have that option, just make a new profile, by
    closing firefox (if it's open) clicking on start, run, and typing...

    firefox.exe -profilemanager ... that will start the wizard ,
    follow it and create a new profile to use, then start firefox (using
    that new profile) and then reinstall your extensions, but you should
    read the forums first, because there are some ext.'s that are not
    updated yet and crash Firefox 1.0.3 =====

    mike555, Apr 23, 2005

  3. The One

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Mike, it's a troll. Look through the other earlier posts. My
    suggestion is that everyone simply ignore anything this thing's posts
    here. Do not encourage it by responding to it. Like any parasitic
    pest, deprived of its blood supply it will die and be no more.

    Ed Mullen, Apr 24, 2005
  4. I think it has been answered several times, but I'll try again. Given the
    fact that so many other people do not have the problem there is a high
    probability that the issue is not FireFox but something with your system.

    Since you seem so enamored with IE, why don't you just stay with that?

    John Thompson, Apr 24, 2005
  5. The One

    Wayne Guest

    Oh yes; The ONE !!! Bill Gates Wannabe..? Clearly you're not into this
    Mozilla shite. So why bother with it? In fact, why hang out here? try
    alt.fan.Microsoft or some other such place...

    Wayne, Apr 24, 2005