    Can someone explain why Firefox is running as a process but doesnt appear or
    seem to load up as a browser. More evidence of sub standard programing, back
    to IE we go once more.

    The One, Apr 22, 2005

  2. The One

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Given your attitude and behavior here in the past I'm pretty sure no one
    will explain anything to you. And my fervent hope is that THIS is the
    last reply you receive to any post of yours in this group.

    Have a splendid day!

    Ed Mullen, Apr 22, 2005

  3. The One

    The One Guest

    In other words you don't know.

    The One, Apr 22, 2005
  4. The One

    subc Guest

    I tend to agree with Ed and you will not get another reply from me.
    If you would just take a look at some previous posts or done a
    search, you would have had your answer. It would probably be best if
    you stay with IE. It doesn't take much common sense to use IE and
    consequently you should be OK with it. There would also be no need
    for you to post more messages in this group as IE help is found
    elsewhere.

    BTW, If you are going to troll effectively, you will need to do a
    much better job that you have been.

    subc, Apr 22, 2005
  5. The One

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Dammit! you replied! I was hoping we could all just restrain ourselves
    and NOT answer this idiot. Sigh. Too much to hope for I guess.

    PLEASE! Don't anyone reply to this thread, or this original poster, again.

    (Still, thanks for the supporting sentiment. ;-) )

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Apr 23, 2005