    i was wonder ing if u know of SmartCertify cause i am
    looking at taking courses with them but i want to make
    sure there are on the up and up ty

    vorlok, Jul 30, 2003

  2. vorlok

    Deb Guest

    info they want, they will call you. Called me at work.
    They do want people to take the full length versions, tho
    they do have free tutorials online. Maybe comparable to
    other educators in expense. That I'm not sure about.
    They will get in touch with you.

    Deb, Jul 31, 2003

  3. vorlok

    Rick Sears Guest

    I have their CCNA course and was not impressed with the format or quality of
    the course. I also have the MCSE, Oracle and CCNA from NETG which I rate
    much higher. Everyone is different so take it at face value.
    http://www.netg.com/

    Rick Sears, Aug 2, 2003