    http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/feature/2004/02/23/no_support/index_np.html
    on Salon.com that talks about how high volume tech support call centers work.
    Pretty interesting reading. Link is safe for work.

    Guest, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As John Strohecker once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Maybe it was removed becuase "they" don't want you to know
    what goes on in call centers.

    kpg, Apr 27, 2006

  3. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Big Brother?

    Briscobar, Apr 27, 2006
  4. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    So... what's your point, John ?

    Cerebrus, Apr 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    No particular point. Just thought that the article might be interesting for
    this group.

    Guest, Apr 28, 2006
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    is the he in your last name silent? if so, it sounds like stroker, like
    stroker ace or something.

    Consultant, May 1, 2006
  7. Guest

    John Guest

    Nope, not silent....but I am soooo glad that you chose to remind me of
    those unpleasant 4th grade playground harrassment sessions.

    John

    John, May 2, 2006
  8. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Who are you talking to? And what are you talking about?

    FrisbeeĀ®, May 2, 2006
  9. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    lol, you are quite welcome, stroker