    Jtyc Guest

    yeah, we were all alter boys up till that last one...

    What do you mean? I've never been molested by a priest...

    Jtyc, Jun 17, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    It's OK to tell someone. You dont' have to live in fear anymore. Father
    McFeely was a nice man, but he was very very bad, and it's perfectly alright
    to feel mad, sad, angry, and embarassed. But you have to remember, Jtyc,
    that none of this was your fault. NONE of this. Father McFeely is going to
    go away for a long, long time, and I'm sure he will never do this again to
    any other little boys. You should be proud that you're standing up for
    yourself and that the seedy old man stuck his finger in your poop chute.

    What?! How did that slip out?

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 17, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    billyw Guest

    them priests can be so picky.
    anyone over 8 really has to be thpecial for them to want to play with

    billyw, Jun 17, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    billyw Guest

    only his finger... nope can't be a priest then

    billyw, Jun 17, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    might help if you were Catholic...
    ;)

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    oh, now ya done ticked of Kat...

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    there's no need to sound so disappointed

    Arn't I beautiful? Why don't they like me?

    Jtyc, Jun 17, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    admitting your problem is the first step...

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  9. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Did I miss something? Was she molested by a priest?

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 17, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    Catholic girl (IIRC)

    hmmmmmmmmm, Kat in a school girl uniform........hmmmmmmmm

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    ok but you better give up those veggie tales movie RIGHT NOW!

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    Consultant Guest

    only when she & i are role playing

    Consultant, Jun 17, 2004
  13. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    might help if you were Catholic...

    I can change, I swear. I'm Christian, that's a start right?

    Jtyc, Jun 17, 2004
  14. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    oh, now ya done ticked of Kat...

    I'm sorry but, I'm not sure that I understand?

    Jtyc, Jun 17, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    Catholic girl (IIRC)

    OIC.

    My apologies to Kat and all other offended Catholics.

    Jtyc, Jun 17, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I believe they're offended *because* they're Catholics.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 17, 2004
  17. madeinJamaica

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Mine is close, it's in the dining room