  1. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    I'm insulted. and Canadian...

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    Hah! 101, chump change! but when you are so good you are done yoor work in
    minutes, you might as well occupy yourself somehow...

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    We can only pray it will be so, and once again for your edification I do
    not 'blame' my family for anything, I was just pointing out your ignorance
    and prejudicial attitude.

    God I hope every woman in your country isn't a big a cooze as you, I pitty
    the poor schmuck that has to put up with your attitude every night.

    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 16, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    $:

    I'm sure the poeple you work for love this attitude when you screw
    something up huh?

    Whhaaattt? Who said anything about typing tests? It's simply a function
    of the job itself. And again, it affects your ability to do your job in
    a proficient and expedient manner...thereby affecting the bottom line in
    regards to cost and wasted man hours (oh god I guess you'll find that
    term offensive too).

    No doubt you find it hard to believe, as you have to hunt and peck
    apparently. Also if you'll note the accused 101 posts that I have posted
    probably took me less time to input than it took you to enter this single
    response.

    Gee thanks I guess I had you all wrong!! Good Luck to you too, your
    really "special".

    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 16, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Consultant Guest

    could you be so kind as to post your pic?

    Consultant, Jun 16, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    Consultant Guest

    neil is right, women in IT provide a valuable service. bitch, where's my
    coffee?

    Consultant, Jun 16, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    And file this will ya?

    no, no, no. Bottom filing cabinet. bend waaaaaay over. did I tell you
    that's a nice skirt?

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    Consultant Guest

    hey sugar, you'd go alot further in this company if you wore a shorter skirt

    Consultant, Jun 16, 2004
  9. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    team. After all we are all trying to make a living here.

    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    I do not deal with ... the less fortunately endowed.

    *runs away crying*

    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    and a lower cut blouse

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  12. Is that all you can come up with? Your mind is obviously
    Well, do ya?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 16, 2004
  13. neil is right, women in IT provide a valuable service. bitch, where's my
    .... and cookies...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 16, 2004
  14. a hot russian chick

    is there such a thing?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 16, 2004
  15. this will be my last post as I don't have time for all
    .... and baking cookies as well.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 16, 2004
  16. have not wasted any productive time from my business
    So, no pic after all then?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 16, 2004
  17. could you be so kind as to post your pic?

    Which one, the spitting or swallowing pic?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 16, 2004
  18. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    all those porn sites can't be...wait a minute....

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  19. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    grab me a donut. we'll play ring toss