  1. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    I'm at the top. I'm just sleeping...

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    It's amazing that you seem to know what I sound like as we have no audio
    connection here. But no, I'm not old, just a well thought out and
    written individual. Do language skills frighten you? The fact that I've
    had to put my plans to get into the IT industry on hold have nothing to
    do with my intelligence, and frankly it's none of your business, but it's
    called being a responsible and attentive parent and placing my family's
    needs ahead of mine. So get over yourself 'Little Miss Superiority', I
    have paid my own way all along, and I enjoy it that way.

    Just so you'll note, this string was started by an someone that was
    simply trying to get a rise out of someone such as yourself. A woman
    that is insecure and angry that she's in a mostly male dominated
    industry. Frankly I don't care what your gender is you have no bearing
    on my life or my future. I've worked with women in pretty much every job
    I've ever had and never been frightened or angry with any of them, unless
    they were being a pain in the a$$ but that goes for the men I've worked
    with as well.

    Perhaps this is because we all realize what a silly string it is in the
    first place so we were joking with the women that we do know that post in
    here frequently and actually do have a sense of humor regarding this
    subject. Just ferment that thought for a bit. Perhaps soon you'll have
    a Foster's (Australian for pi$$).
    Again, this is a cultural difference between the men in America and the
    men in Australia, it's no fault of mine that the males that surround you
    are insecure and feel intimidated by you. Personally I prefer women who
    are intelligent and not so insecure that they jump up screaming
    'CHAUVANIST' everytime they hear what was obviously a joke, as you have
    been doing for roughly 4 to 5 days now.
    I'm happy you've all 'worled' together, whatever the hell that is (the k
    is the next key over). Perhaps it's a sign of the quality of your work
    that you are not a touch typist at this point. I mean shouldn't you know
    your way around the keyboard you've been working at for, presumably,
    sometime.

    So the point is don't get so worked up over a string that was obviously
    originally intended to land a fish such as yourself.

    And the beauty is it took me only a few seconds to respond to you and I
    have not wasted any productive time from my business day.

    Ish Moi Koi Tovarish,
    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 16, 2004

  3. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    Now wait a minute there Neil, why shouldn't a man be allowed to do what
    women have been doing for years and use their body to get ahead. You go
    ahead and fling that thing around where ever you want.....then when your on
    top remember the little people like the Lilliputins.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 16, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    *applauding*

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    sounds like just plain fun to me. I think that's the problem, guys would
    enjoy that too much. Somehow, there is this attitude that sleeping your
    way to the top should be unpleasant...wait...there are a couple of
    ancient oak trees disguised as women at work....*SHUDDER*...ok maybe not
    pleasant after all...glad I'm at the position where I don't need to sleep
    my why further up...

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    Thanks, though frankly I'm just tired of hearing her whimpering. Christ
    she doesn't even realize that she's the one who's kept this string alive
    for the last 4 days?

    Though I do admit she gave me the opportunity for a few good one's.

    Have a good one tonight Neil.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 16, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    LMAO, you know I don't think I've ever seen a female 'Treebeard' before,
    but I have seen a few 'Pat's' in my time. But thanks for the imagery!

    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 16, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    we've got one at work that would make him/her a beauty contestant.

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  9. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    nope, we were involved too. but maybe that was her drift.

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Kat Guest

    At my place of employment I'm fortunate enough to deal with only the most
    coveted of the species- a blonde, blue eyed bomb shell, a hot russian chick,
    and myself.

    I'm quite positive there are several of the less fortunate beings that you
    speak of among the lusers, but they are no longer worthy of my presence.
    *I* am MCNGP. I do not deal with underlings or the less fortunately endowed.

    Now away with you

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 16, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    ok, ok....but she started it!!!! (to quote my son, either one)

    Sandworm, Jun 16, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    Sandworm Guest

    Ahhhh, I need a russian to practice with....speaking russian that is.

    She'd be perfect for a friend of mine (who's single of course), she meets
    all his requirements except she's russian. For some reason he insists
    that his fantasy woman be scandinavian. I mean come one, parts of russia
    are right there next to those countries.

    Sandworm says, some people are too picky for their own damn good.
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 16, 2004
  13. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    @phx.gbl:
    Now that's funny.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 16, 2004
  14. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'm not touching you!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 16, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    Guest Guest

    this will be my last post as I don't have time for all
    this..
    Don't blame your family if your career hasn't gone too
    well. It's your responsibility not theirs..and yes its
    none of my business but you were the one that has brought
    it up.
    I'm not angry that you have this attitude against women in
    IT just amused. This has been very entertaining for me.
    I'm glad there are REAL men in this country!
    If you US guys can't think of other topics to be funny
    about other than putting women down then that's your
    problem not mine. Aussies don't try so hard to be 'funny'.
    We find other funny topics to talk about. You say 'it was
    a joke' to cover up your own insecurities.
    So I did a typo..get over it. I'm not a secretary like
    yourself. We don't have typing tests here to get a descent
    IT job. I admit my typing sucks..so what.
    Lastly you say you
    "have not wasted any productive time from my business
    day"..I find that hard to believe as you seem to have 101
    posts on this forum.
    bye..and goodluck

    Guest, Jun 16, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    I am truely hurt. and I want you to know that the Pat's are in S&P not in
    my dept.

    *sniff*
    *walks slowly away*

    SCREW THAT! SEND PICS OF THESE HAWTIES! ya big tease...

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  17. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    you stay away from the thing I fling

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  18. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    *Stnads and applauds*

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  19. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    how can you be a dick and female

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  20. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    keep 'em. I need real women. non there huh?

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004