    you young whippersnappers.....
    you will be one dat too!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 15, 2004

  2. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    you will be one dat too!!!

    I have no plans to become a dat.

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004

  3. you will be one dat too!!!
    Not today, but one day maybe! lol

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 15, 2004
  4. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    WHY I OUGHTA!!!!!!

    friggin' punk kids....

    GET A HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  5. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    maybe like.......tomorrow?

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  6. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    GET A HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have a medium regulation haircut.

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  7. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    no,no,no. not that one. the other one.

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  8. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    no,no,no. not that one. the other one.

    Right. I have a medium regulation haircut.

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  9. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    so then both of them are medium reg?

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  10. madeinJamaica

    Jtyc Guest

    so then both of them are medium reg?

    "I'll never tell... any of you."

    Jtyc, Jun 15, 2004
  11. madeinJamaica

    TechGeekPro Guest

    SLOW DOWN, THIS IS A NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 15, 2004
  12. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  13. madeinJamaica

    Spyke Guest

    And get out of that Jello tree kids

    Spyke, Jun 15, 2004
  14. madeinJamaica

    Brat® Guest

    hmmm general group (inclusive) comment... was I just insulted?

    Brat®, Jun 16, 2004
  15. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    I was, so I don't see why you shouldn't be too...no wait there is a
    difference here...
    ;)

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  16. madeinJamaica

    Guest Guest

    good for you...keep sending out loads of apps haha
    you may as well accept a help desk job..then again you
    sound too old for that too. I'm not frustrated at
    all ..just surprised how insecure people can be
    just because there are girls in the industry who are above
    them. What's with all this anger? All I am saying is get
    with the times..don't be so sexist.
    If you read the history on this discussion its the guys
    that are doing the 'ripping'. There are no real men on
    this forum who are not insecure. Not one guy has said hey
    guys..grow up. I have worked with all guys for years and
    they have never been so intimitated that I was a girl
    doing the same job as them..we have worled together as a
    team. After all we are all trying to make a living here.

    Guest, Jun 16, 2004
  17. madeinJamaica

    Guest Guest

    thinking about it yourself. That must be all your good for.

    Guest, Jun 16, 2004
  18. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    is this better?

    I wanna make every woman I see
    I wanna make every woman I see
    Do you know what's the matter with me?
    I'm a heterosexual man
    just a heterosexual man

    I wanna do every woman I know
    I wanna do it to them in their clothes
    I wanna make it with them, don't you know
    I'm a heterosexual man
    It's just a problem with my glands

    I'm a heterosexual, heterosexual man
    I'm a heterosexual, heterosexual man

    I wanna make every woman I see
    I wanna make every woman I see
    Maybe make 'em make a baby with me
    'cause I'm a heterosexual man
    just a heterosexual man

    I wanna have every woman I know
    I wanna have them take off their clothes
    I'll make it with them unless they say no
    'cause I'm a heterosexual man
    I'll make it with them whenever I can

    I'm a heterosexual, heterosexual man
    I'm a heterosexual, heterosexual man
    I'm a heterosexual duh, duh, duh, duh
    duh, duh, duh, duh

    I wanna get every girl on the globe
    We kiss and hug and then we disrobe
    It's a short curcuit in the frontal lobe

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  19. madeinJamaica

    Neil Guest

    I'm not insecure at all. I work in an office that employs 8 females in an
    IT department that totals 17. Almost half the staff are women.

    and I don't mind working under women. almost as much fun as working on
    top of them...

    I like it when they work under/on top of me better.

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  20. madeinJamaica

    Guest Guest

    so your saying you are trying to sleep your way to the top.

    Guest, Jun 16, 2004